What is Microsoft Dynamics 365? Improvements & Capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of intelligent business applications for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) that Microsoft announced in July 2016 and released on November 1, 2016.
There are two editions: a Business Edition with a Financials application that is based on the ‘Madeira’ project, and an Enterprise Edition with several CRM applications (field service, sales, project service automation, and customer service).
Lead and incentive management, marketing, field support, IoT, customer service, mixed reality, and project service automation are all part of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystem, allowing for a more frictionless customer experience.
Dynamics 365 is a set of integrated, scalable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and services that transform and empower your core customers, employees, and business processes.
It integrates your data, business logic, and processes, combining CRM and ERP capabilities.
Rather than providing independent, siloed sales and marketing roles, Dynamics 365 provides automated, integrated, and insightful sales and marketing capabilities that link, prioritise, and turn leads into paying customers.
It’s based on Microsoft Azure, which provides a secure platform as well as a diverse set of services. It’s also natively integrated with Microsoft 365’s productivity software, allowing you to handle users and resources in one place.
Improvements in Dynamics 365?
Strong resources to help you transform your company outlook in a positive way.
More options are available.
Capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 is a collection of software designed to manage any form of business process, from sales and logistics to administration and human resources.
Businesses may use the apps together or separately, depending on their requirements. Marketing, Sales, Field Service, Customer Service, and Project Service Automation are all CRM-related apps.
- Sales management is the focus of Dynamics 365 for Sales. D365 for Sales’ user interface makes lead qualification simple and leads to good conversions.
- The marketing management team will use Dynamics 365 for Marketing to track leads, contacts, and promotions. Companies will also benefit from analytics, monitoring, and effective sales and marketing coordination.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Care includes software to help businesses manage the support and retention phases of the customer lifecycle. It also offers reliable and effective customer service.
- The project management feature in Dynamics 365 for Field Service involves routing, scheduling, and work orders, as well as other functionalities including inventory, contract management, and so on. Mobile apps enable field professionals to access needed data at any time.
- The Dynamics 365 for the Project service module boosts performance. It has a fantastic set of project planning, time and cost management, resource scheduling, and other tools. This module can be integrated with Microsoft Project by CRM developers.
In order to be updated with common Microsoft Office applications and installing Office setup on Pc or Mac etc, we have mentioned the same through a step-by-step guide to ensure that required Office setup is installed properly at office.com/setup.