Today, mostly people do not use Window XP for running their business. But, sometimes people ask that Office 365 support Window XP. So, the answer is “may be” because MS Office is complete set of products and services but it is totally depend on the user that which kind of services actually the user want. MS Office is the best software which is used by all the computer user for making their work faster and it also makes the work easier. You can install this great software through . This software is used for personal as well as for professional use. And you can used this software on any device like computers, laptops and Android Phones etc. The most important thing about this software is it regularly gives update to give more advanced features so that the user can work conveniently.
MS Office Desktop Applications comes with Office 365 plan. This includes apps like Word, Excel, and Outlook which you can run on Window XP computer. SharePoint and MS Office Online will work properly on Window XP.
Install Updates For Office 365 on Window XP:
It is very necessary that you run Windows Update to make sure that your computer system has the latest updates for Windows XP. You should run the Microsoft Desktop Setup tool to get latest Office 365 updates. For installing updates, you can follow the below steps:
- For installing updates, you should open Internet Explorer and then you should visit to the http://window.
- After this, you have to on Start Now and Continue button. Then you should Install Microsoft Update. But in case, if Microsoft Update is already installed on your computer then you can directly install Updates.
- Here, you should Install the required Active X control if prompted.
- Now, you should click on Check for Updates.
- After this, you should click the Express button just to check for high priority updates.
- Then you can easily Install the latest Windows Update component if prompted.
- It is very necessary that you must Save the open documents/files and you should also close all open applications. After this, you should click on Install Updates.
- Here, you will see that both Windows and Microsoft Office updates will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- You must make sure that all the open documents or files are saved and close properly.
- Now, you should click on Restart Now button.
- You have to repeat the steps till all the more high priority updates are properly installed in your device.
This method will help you to install Updates for Office 365 on Window XP. But if you want more details, then you can call the expert of Microsoft team anytime on their toll free number. For detail about MS Office just visit to the website via office.com/setup.
#office.com/setup, #office setup