How to Fix Some Common Issues in Microsoft Account? Office.com/setup
Many problems may arise as a result of this issue, including the loss of all emails, purchased software, settings, and more. To resolve such issues you can go to Office.com/setup.
This article is part of a collection of guide in Microsoft Account section, so be sure to take a look.
In Windows 10, the Microsoft Account plays a major role. Without a Microsoft Account, users would be unable to access many of the features available in Windows 10. However, after upgrading to Windows 10, users can encounter problems or errors when attempting to log in to their Microsoft Account.
Various other issues are common among users which are asked on daily basis like:
How to Install Office Setup on Windows?
Where to Enter Your Office Product Key?
Renew Office 365 Subscription
How do I redeem Microsoft Office?
Does Microsoft 365 have a Product Key?
When you go to sign in to your Microsoft account, Skype, OneDrive, or another Microsoft service, you can forget the password you used when you built your account. Fortunately, Microsoft makes recovering your account details easy. The Microsoft Account is significant, but it, like every other account, is not without flaws.
Users have mentioned being unable to log into their accounts, and in this post, we’ll go through a few quick steps to help you overcome the problem.
You’ll find even more related articles in our Office Repair Hub, which will show you how to fix any mistake like a pro.
Don’t worry if you’re having trouble signing in with your Microsoft account in Windows 10. This article will provide you with troubleshooting solutions that will assist you in resolving this issue on office setup installation
You will, however, need to remember either the email address or the phone number you used to create the account.
To get your account details back, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Microsoft sign-in page and choose Forgot my password from the drop-down menu below the sign-in fields.
2. Click Next after selecting I lost my password.
3. Fill in your email address or phone number, then the Captcha code, and then click Next.
4. Pick if you want a security code sent to your alternative email or include an email address to which the code should be sent, then press Send code.
5. Type the code and press Next after you’ve got it.
6. In the top row, type a new password, then retype it in the second field. Next should be picked.
7. You will be given a new password.